OrthoDots® - The #1 Replacement for Dental Wax
The New Global Standard for Orthodontic Wax
Try a FREE OrthoDots® CLEAR ProPack 48’s for chairside application on us! Keep them chairside to experience the superior performance and patient satisfaction first-hand.
Add the sample pack to your cart and complete the checkout process to receive a FREE OrthoDots® CLEAR ProPack 48’s with FREE SHIPPING.
Available only to Orthodontic and Dental Practices (US and Canada only).
One free sample per practice please.
Introducing OrthoDots® CLEAR, the newest technology for patient comfort and satisfaction.
OrthoDots® CLEAR are made from a medical-grade silicone that is preferred over dental wax because it performs better, is transparent, and provides hygienic packaging for safe patient and in-office use. They are safe to use while eating and drinking, non-toxic if swallowed, and latex-free.
For Professional Practices & Resident Programs
The 48-count ProPack offers individual hygienic applications for in-office use, with only a 10-second chairside application time.
OrthoDots® Clear for Practices
- Works on all appliances including clear aligner trays.
- OrthoDots® CLEAR are made of clear medical grade silicone with moisture activated adhesive technology.
- Now sticks even better – new adhesive is 2X stronger and even works on the edges of clear aligner trays.
- Using two fingers (see video), pinch adhesive side onto the wet appliance for 3-5 seconds to allow adhesive to set.
- Packaged in convenient single use applications – the standard for modern hygienic healthcare products.
ORTHODOTS® CLEAR VS. GENERIC DENTAL WAX
|Features & Benefits||OrthoDots® CLEAR||Generic Dental Wax|
|Sticks & stays the best
(with moisture-activated adhesive)
(17x more transparent than dental wax)
|20x more pliable than dental wax
|Best for use on all appliances
(including clear aligner trays and attachments)
|Hygienic single-use packaging
(for safe in-office and patient use