OrVance® Aligner Pontics are specifically designed to fill the space of missing (or partially missing) teeth in clear aligner trays and retainers during orthodontic treatment and dental procedures.
Maximizes patient satisfaction and convenience:
• Tooth color that approximates Vita Shades A2–D2.
• Easy for patient to mold, wear, and remove.
• Application tool included in each pack.
• Individual hygienic packaging for safe in-office and patient use.
• Made from medical-grade silicone and food-safe colorants.
Ideal for the Practice:
• Designed for easy patient use and/or in-office application.
• Eliminates the time and cost required to customize trays with fabricated pontics.
• Also designed for use with clear retainers during implant procedures.
Simple Directions for Use (less than 10 second application time):
• Both the pontic and the aligner tray (or retainer) must be completely dry to achieve proper adhesion.
• Open the individual application.
• Mold the OrVance® Aligner Pontic to the approximate size of the space of the missing tooth.
• Insert the pontic into the desired space, pushing it down firmly towards the bottom and against the front surface (use the enclosed applicator for insertion and removal if necessary).
• Apply and wear aligner tray or retainer as usual. Use a new pontic with each aligner tray or replace in retainer trays as needed.
Try Free Sample